Let's Walk Around Syndicate Sunday | May 2018

May 06, 2018

Syndicate Sunday's are finally here and I am excited to share this with you guys!  The first Sunday of each month will feature new or recoloured items from a handful of designers that will be 69L for 72 hours.  Woo!  I love a bargain and I know you guys do too.  In my video, I go round all the stores that were ready at the time of filming.

For the full list of designers, items, and slurls visit:  Second Life Syndicate


For my outfit, I have this fab dress by Psycho Barbie that is out for The Saturday Sale.  It is only 50L for the fatpack and the swatches are great.  It was honestly hard to pick which I wanted to wear.  These cute shoes and socks are a set and are pretty cheap from Sn@tch.  They have lots of colours and you can colour the shoes, the sock, and the bow seperatly which makes for many combos.


My accessories are a little bit of pink, I have been feeling the pink vibes lately, not sure why.  The choker and rings match really well, I have a suspicion I have blogged these together already, haha.  The nails by Dark Passions go nicely with the rings.  I don't wear nice nails often, but if I do it is most likely hers!


I went for some cute makeup with pink tones as well.  I guess it is something to do with the spring season that has brought on this pink phase!



♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Dark Desires by Psycho Barbie for The Saturday Sale
Item will be 50L May 5th - 6th 2018

Socks & Shoes | Elodie Pumps & Socks by Sn@tch

Accessories & Piercings

Choker | Pearl Choker by The Little Bat

Rings | Triple Moon Bento Rings by Squishy Fluff

Book | Armis Book by Plastik

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Bunny Eyeshadows by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included in skin HUD

Nails | Moondrops by Dark Passions for Syndicate Sunday
May 6th - 8th 2018

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Lady by Truth

Eyes | Riley by The Little Bat @ Underdog Event
April 14th - May 16th 2018

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Location | Whole Wheat

Poses | Tzuyu by NamiiChu

You Might Also Like

0 comments