Let's Go Zombie Hunting | Grimly's Bloodbath and Beyond

May 20, 2018

I mentioned last weekend that I had gone zombie hunting, and today I decided to share that with you guys!  I made a video and took you along with me to the place I been playing, Grimly's Bloodbath and Beyond, and talked through a bit of how it works.  I have been having fun with it but the most fun I had was when my Second Life Syndicate girls, Ylva and Zed, came with me and we ran around and went on a killing spree.  Its been a good time!  So watch the video if you want to know more, or read on if you are more interested in my outfit.


Maybe it is a little late to mention to this?  Haha, but I got these awesome blade rings for 25L Tuesday!  Yeah, really.  They are awesome, have 4 metal colours and can be plain metal or bloodied.  They were the icing on the cake so to speak for this outfit.  The mask I have actually comes with the hair.  It has a few plain colours and a few more skeletal options like this.  The hair ties also have a colour change HUD.  Now, why exactly I chose these eyes I am not sure, because it kind of makes me look like a zombie?  And I am supposed to be the one killing them, but whatever.  Maybe I am the spawn of Blade or something.


My dress is actually a very cute one by Sweet Thing and the blouse, collar and bows have 14 colourable options.  The skirt is one colour or you can buy the fatpack.  I had been wearing it with a nice pastel pink blouse and I looked adorable, but at some point a couple of days ago I started changing into this look and liked it a lot more.


Have I shown you these shoes?  I honestly do not remember but they are a favourite of mine so I suspect I have.  The socks have some stripey options that made me think of Freddy Krueger but it's not quite the right type of red to go with my hair, too clashy, but pretty much any other colour and it looks great. Then change the blouse to red and oooh its cool.  Just maybe some black hair would look better than the ginge.


So above is my video, if you have any questions or suggestions for future things like this then please leave a comment down in the comments section of the video.  I want to do more fun things!

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Shallan Outfit - Black by Sweet Thing @ Kustom 9
May 2018 Round

Shoes | Garter Platform Sneakers by AsteroidBox

Accessories & Piercings

Necklace | Ryu Necklace by The Little Bat

Mask | Included with Hair

Blades | Torturer by Pucca Firecaster Creations

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Included on LAQ Head HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Kyoko by Truth

Eyes | Albino Gore Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Tzuyu Bento Poses by NamiiChu

                                                     AO | Bento Sexy Professor by Voir

Item Set | Cyber Repair Shop by PsiNanna Inc for Pocket Gacha
Full Gacha Set - May 15th - June 10th 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments