Builders Box | Unboxing May 2018's Box

May 08, 2018

So today I have a video for you all and it's a fun one!  I got the opportunity to blog a Builder's Box thanks to Dennis Albion of Albion Scriptworks and I had a lot of fun doing this, thank you so much for the opportunity.  Builder's Box is a subscription box in Second Life that focuses on buildings and structures.  You get 10 builds for 2000L if you pre-order or 3000L after release which is a total bargain.  300L for each build after release?  You would easily pay a few thousand for each built so this box is totally worth it!


My outfit today was just I had thrown something simple on to go sim hopping while researching for Second Life Syndicate and I actually really liked the outfit, so I just added a couple of accessories and I was good to go for today's video.  My top is part of Syndicate Sunday and will be on sale until Midnight May 8th so if you want to grab it at the low price of 69L you need to jump to it!


My skirt and boots are almost the perfect shade of grey, and I really like the shimmeriness of the grey on the boots.  They feel almost metallic which is awesome.  For the accessories, I just typed cross into my inventory to see what came up as I knew I had a lot of stuff that could fit with this.  I had forgotten all about this cross bindi thing and when I put it on I knew this necklace would match it.


Makeup I just slapped some stuff on from the LAQ HUD, the nails are on the Maitreya HUD and my hair is my favorite hair by STealthic.  So a simple look, but considering the focus of this was the box and not me it really worked.



By the way, this skybox is one of my new favourite things.

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Top | From Hell Fishnet Top - White by Beauty Of Darkness for Syndicate Sunday
Sale Ends May 8th 2018 at Midnight

Skirt | Sunshine Skater Skirt by Sn@tch

Boots | Natasa Boots by Moda

Accessories & Piercings

Necklace | Trinity Necklace by Swallow

Forehead Cross | Cross Pece by Punch

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow & Lipstick | Included on LAQ HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Fatal by Stealthic

Eyes | Starlet Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Skybox | Multipurpose Skybox by Since 1975 for Builder's Box
May 2018 Box

Poses | Jennie by PingPong

You Might Also Like

0 comments