The Artifact Hunt | A Permanent Grid-Wide Hunt

March 09, 2018

I have a fun thing I wanted to share with you, The Artifact Hunt!  This is a permanent Grid Wide hunt that has you searching the grid for puzzle boxes, solving them and getting prizes including Lindens.  It's always nice to find ways of making some extra L, and this does really work.  I talk about it more in my video below.


Ylva and I discovered this a few weeks back, and she wrote an article about it on our website Second Life Syndicate, so check it out.  It is genuinely a lot of fun and I have been doing it every morning for a while now.  So far I have made a good few hundred L for not much work.


My outfit is by Moda for Pocket Gacha.  I love it, it's cute, I have been dying to wear it but just haven't posted much the last few weeks.  I will talk about this more shortly as I have a news update I want to share with you, I am just not ready yet.


I added some super cute nails by Inevitable Madness which are a hunt item.  And this necklace is by The Little Bat, it isn't released just yet, you have 3 days to wait but I am living for it!  The glasses are by AzDesign and I think finish off the look quite nicely.


So I hope you guys found this useful, let me know if you go and play it!  Happy Hunting and good luck :D

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Lolita - Grey (Gacha Items) by Moda @ Pocket Gacha
Feb 15th - Mar 10th 2018

Accessories & Piercings

Glasses | Vintage Glasses by AzDesign

Necklace | Penny Necklace by The Little Bat @ Garden Of Shadows
Mar 12th - Mar 30th 2018

Kitty | Chubby Cat Bird Bus by Jian
50L for today's Fifty Linden Friday Mar 09 2018

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | None, Included on Skin

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Lipstick | None, Included on Skin

Nails | Tea Time Nails by Inevitable Madness @ Mad As A Hare Hunt

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Fatal - Reds by Stealthic

Eyes | Starlet Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Chant Freckled - Dew by 7 Deadly Skins

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location


AO | Bento Sexy Professor by Voir

Poses | Kawaiikou Bento Poses by NamiiChu

You Might Also Like

0 comments