Fishing For Sn@tch | Be Your Own Hero

March 05, 2018

It's fishing time again, well it's always fishing time really.  This one was the Be Your Own Hero outfit by Sn@tch.  It ran from Feb 14th - Feb 28th so is now finished, but some of the pieces can be purchased from the store.  I am trying to make a plan so I am doing these more current, so stay tuned for that I guess.  The video below has me go through all the items from the set as well as give you the details of the raffle to win this outfit.  So check it out to find out how to win this outfit.


I really like this set.  It is so fun and I don't have a whole bunch of costumes on Astara so this is a nice set to add to my costume chest.  The colors of the plain catsuit are to die for, and I think the blue is my favorite of the 4 colors.  There are some basic items too like a black latex crop top and a mini skirt that can be worn with pretty much any other outfit, so that is pretty cool.


I used the Deja hair by Truth for this outfit, I just feel it suits the look and goes well with the hair band.  This hair was a group gift from last year but I cannot remember which month.  I am also wearing the latest eye from AzDesign which I have blogged for about 2 weeks, but that is because they are just stunning.  The eye makeup I have on is by Kula and is from a gorgeous collection they have released for Skin Fair that starts on March 9th 2018.


The background and poses are by Elephante Poses, I have used the poses a whole bunch actually but never the box.  I don't show it in the video because it is quite small so didn't really fit the frame.  That is why the background on my video is plain, I didn't really want to put together a second scene and I wouldn't of had time anyways as I had a Doctors appointment and only have time to edit etc when I get back.



So that is it!  Hope you enjoy!

♥Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Be Your Own Super Hero by Sn@tch
Fishing Outfit Feb 14th - Feb 28th 2018 Some Individual Items For Sale In Store

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Sor'rel Collection by Kula @ Skin Fair
Mar 9th - Mar 25th 2018

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included on LAQ HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Deja by Truth
Older VIP Group Gift, 350L Join Fee

Eyes | Starlet Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Tyna - Cotton Candy by 7 Deadly Skins

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Photobox & Poses | Full Moon by Elephante Poses

You Might Also Like

0 comments