Happy New Year | A Chatty Update

January 03, 2018

I'm back from my video hiatus and boy is it good to be back!  I love making videos and I am refreshed and ready to go.  Below is a chatty video, it really is just me talking away so I hope you guys don't mind!





Clothes & Shoes

Top & Panties | Madeva by Scandalize @ Pocket Gacha

Accessories & Piercings

Necklace | Dream Necklace by Zombie Suicide

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | None, liner on skin

Lashes | Lashes from LAQ HUD

Lipstick | None, Liptint on skin

Nails | Nude Stripe Nails by Inevitable Madness
(The Weekly Limited Group Gift)

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Tinsley by Truth
(December VIP Gift)

Eyes | Yumi by s0ngPocket Gacha

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

Skin | Lumi - Cotton Candy by 7 Deadly Skins @ eBento
(Starts January 15th)

Scene & Location

Skybox & Furniture | Hugge by Cheeky Pea

Tea Mug Pose | Morning by Reve Obscura

Poses | Profile Pack by Lyrium

Pillows | Three Vintage Cushions - Nature by Puke Rainbows @ Cosmopolitan

Wall Art | Leave Wall Panels by Plastik @ The Liaison Collaborative

You Might Also Like

0 comments